MHA Henderson Loggie is one of Scotland’s leading independent firms of accountants and business advisers, with offices based in Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Due to the centralisation of our administration function within the Firm, we have an exciting new position for an Administration Manager. The role will be based in our Dundee office but travel to our other offices will be essential. Tasks will include supporting the Finance Partner, IT Partner and HR Director in the efficient running of the firm-wide administration function.
- Plan and co-ordinate firm-wide administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes and improve the smooth running of each office.
- Create and maintain a supplier contract database (e.g. equipment, stationery etc) and closely monitor contract end dates to ensure a proactive and timely review of all contracts, prior to contracts ending.
- Create a procurement programme and implement a regular retender programme.
- Manage a central ordering system, monitoring spend and authorising invoices for payment.
- Monitor inventory of IT equipment and work with IT Partner and outsourced IT provider to ensure appropriate kit is purchased/issued / replaced, as necessary.
- Support HR and Departmental Heads with the onboarding of new starts including IT equipment and login details, software and office procedures training e.g. expenses
- Maintain and update H&S records and ensure office comply with H&S legislation
- Assist HR Director with recruitment and training of administration team
- Undertake additional ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will possess:
- Proven experience as Administration or Office Manager within a multi-site environment
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and health and safety legislation essential. IOSH certificate desirable
- IT literate with advanced knowledge of Microsoft programmes. Previous experience as IT troubleshooter desirable. Willingness and ability to learn is essential
- Ability to adapt and prioritise according to changing business needs
- Excellent organisational, communication and multiskilling abilities
- Experience of working collaboratively with all internal and external stakeholders, securing engagement, and working across office boundaries to achieve results
- Must be willing and able to travel to any office as required
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday per year
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Continuous training and support
- Life Insurance
- Generous pension contribution
- Dress for your working day policy
- Agile Working policy
Closing date for applications: 7th July 2020
To apply please email your CV and covering letter FAO Roz Tippett:
MHA Henderson Loggie is an Equal Opportunities Employer