Full Time | Aberdeen or Dundee
Due to an increase in activity in the deal market and MHA Henderson Loggie’s focus on expanding its corporate finance team, this exciting new role has been created. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading independent firm which is part of the Baker Tilly International network.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in Corporate Finance. You will work closely with the Corporate Finance Partner and Senior Manager in supporting their clients across Scotland, with a particular focus on Aberdeen, Dundee and surrounding areas.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building & maintaining financial models;
- Preparing financial analysis in support of transactional work such as Mergers & Acquisitions, Fund Raising, Buy / Sell side Due Diligence, Company Valuations, Business Forecasting;
- Preparing and maintain high quality presentations and reports
- Representing the Firm externally including networking events when required and under own initiative
- Undertaking research for client projects and for marketing purposes
The role would, ideally, suit a part or newly qualified Accountant (CA or ACCA), with previous audit or corporate finance experience.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft packages, particularly Excel
- Presentation skills
- Financial / Scenario modelling experience
- Commercial approach
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- A motivated team player yet able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on written reports
- Demonstrate a willingness to participate in networking events
- Willingness to travel throughout Scotland as required
Interested candidates should submit their CV and covering letter FAO Roz Tippett, HR and Resource Advisor: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 7 June 2019.
MHA Henderson Loggie is an Equal Opportunities Employer