As part of our annual Trainee programme, we are looking to recruit a new trainee onto our ATT training programme within our Dundee Office.
Our training programme offers a great opportunity to develop a career in tax and obtain a well-respected qualification. Students will be given the opportunity to develop their skills and competencies on a varied portfolio of work and clients. This will be achieved alongside experienced colleagues in our tax team whilst studying for a highly-regarded professional qualification.
The role will initially be focussed primarily on tax compliance work, and you will quickly be allocated your own portfolio of clients for whom you will provide advice with support from the rest of the team. You will also support the team in carrying out research as well as administrative tasks. You will work well under pressure and be strong at communicating with people from a variety of backgrounds. You will be exposed to a variety of work, much of which will be relevant to the tax qualifications you will study towards.
Study and financial support for ATT will be provided. In addition, subject to performance and obtainment of ATT, support for CTA will also be provided.
Skills and personal attributes required:
- A good level of education and academic ability (minimum HNC/HND in Accountancy; 2:1 degree advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- A demonstrable interest in business and financial issues
- A well-developed sense of client service
- Excellent attention to detail
- A proactive and analytical approach to problem solving
- An ambition to pursue a professional career
- Good organisational skills
- A willingness to study and work towards your ATT qualification
The closing date for applications is 7 April 2019.
To apply, please submit your Covering Letter and CV to Roz Tippett. Email email@example.com