MHA Henderson Loggie is a key Scottish independent firm of accountants and business advisers, with offices in Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
We are looking for an experienced part-time Receptionist for our busy Dundee Office. As our front of house team is responsible for meeting and greeting visitors and being our first point of contact for all incoming calls, to be successful in this role you must be professional and approachable with a ‘’happy to help’’ attitude.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Answering and transferring calls
- Welcoming all visitors and clients
- Providing a friendly and efficient service to all clients, staff and visitors
- Manage meeting room diaries
- Liaising with the admin team to ensure hospitality and parking facilities are provided
- Provide general administration support to the internal departments
Who we are looking for:
- An experienced receptionist who is used to working within a professional environment
- Experience of operating a busy switchboard
- Knowledge of 3CX is desirable but full training can be provided
- Experience of using Microsoft outlook and other Microsoft packages would be advantageous
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- You will be a team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have a flexible and adaptable attitude
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday per year
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Continuous training and support
- Life Insurance
- Generous pension contribution
You will be working 21.25 hours per week (1.00 pm to 5.15 pm Monday to Friday). Flexibility to undertake additional hours to cover holiday and other absences is essential.
To apply, please submit your Covering Letter and CV to Roz Tippett. Email email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 18 May 2019.
MHA Henderson Loggie is an Equal Opportunities Employer