Henderson Loggie LLP is a key Scottish independent firm of accountants and business advisers, with offices in Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow. Our Business Recovery & Insolvency Department provides timely, focused and objective advice to a range of corporate entities and individuals. We aim to produce the best outcome for creditors, owners and individuals.
We are looking to recruit an Administrator to join this busy department, based in our Dundee Office. The post holder will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Business Recovery & Insolvency Director and the Case administration team.
Main Responsibilities are:
- Maintenance of files and records e.g. Case diaries and establishing & maintaining databases of creditors’ names and addresses
- Logging & acknowledging creditors’ claims, review of evidence & follow-up
- Responding to queries from various sources
- The issue, receipt & review of Current Status Reports with follow-up
- Preparation of Receipts & Payments Accounts, Remuneration Claims, copying vouchers/bank statements.
- Data input and retrieval
- Word processing and spreadsheets including mail merge functions
- General assistance to other members of department
To be considered for this role you will be:
- Educated to Higher grade (or equivalent) with A to C passes in English and Maths desirable.
- Previous experience of providing administrative support within a busy department is essential.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent organisational skills, numeracy and high degree of accuracy are also essential
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday per year
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Continuous training and support
- Life Insurance
- Generous pension contribution
- Dress for your working day policy
- Agile Working policy
Apply: To apply, please email your full CV and covering letter FAO Roz Tippett – email@example.com
MHA Henderson Loggie is an Equal Opportunities Employer