Dundee & Edinburgh
MHA Henderson Loggie is one of Scotland’s top independent firms of accountants and business advisers, with offices based in Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Due to continuing growth, we are looking to further strengthen our Audit team by recruiting three motivated individuals who are seeking a challenging career move with opportunities to develop their own technical and leadership skills within the firm. These positions will be based in Dundee and Edinburgh.
Our Audit team manage a varied portfolio of audits for a wide range of clients, based across Scotland.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Support the manager in planning, performing and completing audit assignments
- Responsible for all aspects of audit fieldwork
- Involved in the budget setting process and ensuring tasks are completed in line with budgets
- Prepare & review high-quality audit documentation and drafts of the financial statements
- Manage and prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Delegating work to junior members of the team and providing on the job coaching and mentoring to the trainees when needed
- Develop strong relationships with clients, the Audit team and the wider firm
- Be fully qualified (CA, ACCA or equivalent) Part-qualified would be considered (Dundee position)
- Possess a strong track record of leading onsite audits
- Have excellent technical knowledge and demonstrate a proactive approach to CPD
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude to work and be able, and willing, to take ownership for their work
- Be a strong team player and demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and clients.
- Possess numerical and data analysis skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday per year
- Continuous training and support
- Life Insurance
- Generous pension contribution
- Dress for your working day policy
- Agile Working policy
There will be a requirement to travel to and work from client sites across Scotland.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter FAO Roz Tippett: firstname.lastname@example.org
MHA Henderson Loggie is an Equal Opportunities Employer