This position will initially be offered on a three-year fixed-term training contract.
We currently have an opportunity for a graduate to join our Graduate Training Programme 2021 and train as a Certified Internal Audit Trainee. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to study towards a professional qualification (Certified Internal Audit) through the Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors and develop a career with a professional practice.
In this challenging and varied role, you will work as part of a close team responsible for delivering internal audit services to clients. This is a far-reaching role which will include undertaking a range of financial and non-financial reviews, dealing with clients, and interpreting results against defined criteria and reporting these results to management.
You will work well under pressure and be strong at communicating with people from a variety of backgrounds.
Study and financial support for the IIA qualification will be provided. You will also have access to additional training through the MHA HL Training Academy.
Skills and personal attributes required:
- A good level of education and academic ability (Minimum 2:1, any subject, Maths and English Highers at A/B)
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- IT literate and comfortable using Microsoft packages
- A demonstrable interest in business and financial issues
- A well-developed sense of client service
- Excellent attention to detail
- A proactive and analytical approach to problem solving
In addition, you will share our values, be approachable and able to work collaboratively, and demonstrate a desire to contribute to the ongoing success of the firm.
To apply, please submit your Covering Letter and CV FAO Roz Tippett.
MHA Henderson Loggie is an Equal Opportunities Employer