Public Sector and Internal Audit
MHA Henderson Loggie is one of Scotland’s top independent firms of accountants and business advisers, with offices based in Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, and Glasgow.
Due to continuing growth, we are looking to further strengthen our Public Sector and Internal Audit team by recruiting a motivated individual who is seeking a challenging career move with opportunities to develop their own technical and leadership skills within the firm.
Our Public Sector and Internal Audit team manage a varied portfolio of internal audits for a wide range of prestigious public sector and commercial clients, based across Scotland.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Planning, performing and completing audit assignments
- Leading a team of trainees in a client-facing role
- Working closely with the management team to complete work within set budgets and timescales.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Fully qualified (CA, CIA or equivalent),
- Strong background working within the public sector and/or internal audit
- Part-qualified candidates with relevant experience will also be considered
- Previous experience of delegating work to and coaching trainees would be advantageous
- Good technical and client interfacing skills
- Strong IT and report writing skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday per year
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Continuous training and support
- Life Insurance
- Generous pension contribution
- Dress for your working day policy
- Agile Working policy
There will be a requirement to travel to and work from client sites across Scotland.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter FAO Roz Tippett: HR@hlca.co.uk
MHA Henderson Loggie is an Equal Opportunities Employer