Henderson Loggie Financial Planning Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Henderson Loggie LLP. We provide specialist, independent financial advice to businesses and individuals located across Scotland.
At Henderson Loggie Financial Planning our people are what makes us stand out from other firms. We are proud of our approachable and straightforward style of working and are always keen to meet with people who share our values and commitment to providing outstanding client service. Winning the Exemplary Employer of Choice Award at the 2021 cHeRries Awards demonstrates our commitment to putting our people first.
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting for a full-time Paraplanner to join our existing team. The successful candidate will support our consultants and their clients which includes compiling research and reports, compliance checking, and answering technical queries.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Working one to one with Edinburgh-based Senior Financial Planning Consultant.
- To work with the consultants to select suitable financial products and investment options to recommend, shaping these recommendations by discussing proposals with the consultants.
- To develop strong relationships with the consultants, colleagues, and clients.
- Acquiring relevant client, product provider, and fund manager information for analysis and inclusion within advice reports and prepares suitability reports and post-meeting letters including recommendations for actions.
- To produce fully compliant client reports, and all the required personalised illustrations/Key Features documents/product literature, etc within laid down timescales.
- To keep accurate and timely records of all communications with clients and product providers.
- To be responsible for all aspects of technical and administrative support.
- To be responsible for record-keeping, production of reviews including valuations, organisation of review diaries.
- Good standard of education essential (Higher grade)
- Relevant Financial Services Qualifications (Level 4 minimum)
- Previous experience in a financial planning environment essential
- High level of technical knowledge in regulated Financial Planning
- Good understanding of compliance issues
- Good personal organisation skills and time management skills; ability to manage upwards
- Good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and IT)
- A confident, team player who will take ownership of their work
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday per year
- Continuous training and support
- Life Insurance
- Generous pension contribution
- Dress for your working day policy
- Agile Working policy
- Flexible Working
We know how tough things have been so if you want to discuss, working remotely or working flexibly, then we would be happy to discuss this with you.
To apply, please email your full CV and covering letter FAO Roz Tippett: email@example.com
Henderson Loggie Financial Planning is an Equal Opportunities Employer