At MHA Henderson Loggie our people are at the very heart of what makes us stand out from our competitors. We provide a wide range of services and work collaboratively across the Firm to ensure that our clients receive the very best advice.
We are proud of our approachable, straightforward, and collaborative style of working and are always keen to meet with people who share our values and commitment to providing outstanding client service. Winning the Exemplary Employer of Choice Award at the 2021 cHeRries Awards demonstrates our commitment to putting our people first.
We have a vacancy for a full-time Senior Accounts Assistant within our Accounting & Business Solutions department based in Dundee. You will be working with a varied client portfolio and provide accountancy services including annual accounts preparation and corporation tax computations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies
- Prepare and carried out independent examinations for charities
- Attend and work at client premises, as necessary
- Establish a professional and confident working relationship with clients, dealing with telephone enquiries timeously, escalating queries as appropriate, in order to enhance the Firm’s reputation and business opportunities
- Reviewing work completed by junior members of the team
- Assisting the management team plan workload for the Trainees and Accounts Assistants
- Coaching and supporting junior members of the team
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACCA qualified or breadth of knowledge to the equivalent level essential
- Advanced accounts preparation experience and skills within a professional practice.
- Good numerical and data analysis skills
- Must be able to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels from a variety of sectors
- Client driven and commercially aware
- Organised with the ability to cope with multiple responsibilities within tight deadlines
- Sound technical knowledge with a proactive approach to CPD
- Must be able to demonstrate a commitment to high standards of both personal and professional performance with the ability to take ownership of tasks
- Computer literate with experience of accounts production software desirable
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday per year
- Continuous training and support
- Life Insurance
- Generous pension contribution
We know how tough things have been so if you want to discuss working remotely or working flexibly, we would be happy to discuss this with you.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter FAO Roz Tippett to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Henderson Loggie is an Equal Opportunities Employer