MHA Henderson Loggie is one of Scotland’s leading independent firms of accountants and business advisers, with offices based in Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
We are seeking an experienced Tax Consultant to join our Tax team based in our head office in Dundee, which is situated in the heart of the City, close to the West End.
You will assist in the management of a portfolio of tax compliance affairs for a range of individuals and owner-managed businesses. There may also be the opportunity to be involved in advisory projects/advice for clients.
Main Responsibilities are:
- Preparation of corporate tax returns and computation of tax liabilities for review by Senior management
- Monitoring receipt of information (to prepare tax returns when all received)
- Preparation of self-assessment tax returns for individuals and computation of their tax liabilities for review by Senior management.
- Preparation of P11Ds on behalf of clients
- Advising clients of payment dates and ensuring payments are received on time
- Liaising and negotiating with HM Revenue & Customs
- Establishing a professional and confident working relationship with clients and in response to telephone queries, escalating queries as appropriate, in order to enhance the Firm’s reputation and business opportunities
- Completion of all tax administration in a timely manner
To be considered for the role you will have a good standard of education and academic ability (ATT qualification essential), have a minimum of 2 to 3 years relevant experience and have the ability to work with a range of individuals and clients. You should also be computer literate, have excellent organisational skills and be used to working within tight deadlines.
For candidates with extensive experience, there would be the option of joining at Assistant Manager level.
Apply: To apply, please email your full CV and covering letter FAO Roz Tippett – firstname.lastname@example.org
MHA Henderson Loggie is an Equal Opportunities Employer