At Henderson Loggie our people are at the very heart of what makes us stand out from our competitors. We provide a wide range of services and work collaboratively across the Firm to ensure that our clients receive the very best advice.
We are proud of our approachable, straightforward, and collaborative style of working and are always keen to meet with people who share our values and commitment to providing outstanding client service. Winning the Exemplary Employer of Choice Award at the 2021 cHeRries Awards demonstrates our commitment to putting our people first.
An opportunity has arisen for a full-time Trainee Payroll Administrator within our Payroll Bureau in Dundee. You will be working within a team of 12 who look after payroll and auto-enrolment for around 500 clients. As part of the team, you will be responsible for processing a range of weekly, four weekly and monthly payrolls whilst providing a first-class service to our clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Educated to National 5 Level with passes in English and Maths
- Possess a good level of numerical skills
- Have good IT skills and a proficient user of Excel
- Possess strong communication abilities, both written and oral.
- You will be a team player
- Good attention to detail
- Demonstrate a willingness to study and work towards your BTEC Level 3 in Payroll Techniques
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday per year & Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Generous pension contribution
- Continuous training and support
- Life Insurance
We know how tough things have been so if you want to discuss working remotely or working flexibly then we would be happy to discuss this with you.
To apply for this role please submit your CV along with a covering letter that highlights why you want to be a part of Henderson Loggie, and what experience and qualities you can bring to the role.
All applications should be marked FAO Roz Tippett: email@example.com
Henderson Loggie is an Equal Opportunities Employer