Due to expansion, we are looking to recruit a Senior Business Recovery & Insolvency Assistant to join our busy department, based in our Edinburgh Office.
The post holder will support the Director and other team members in the progression of all restructuring projects and insolvency case types.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing a portfolio of cases and ensuring proactive progression.
- Drafting outline or initial reports for creditors and other key stakeholders to a high standard.
- Investigating companies’ books and records and preparing supporting schedules
- Analysing cash flow and preparing supporting Excel schedules.
- Communicating with a range of stakeholders and dealing with their queries, eg employees, creditors, and management
- Ensuring all correspondence is dealt with promptly and efficiently
- Preparing tax returns and associated documentation
- Liaising with Revenue and Customs and other government agencies
- Drafting letters to government bodies and creditors.
The successful candidate will :
- Ideally, hold an accountancy qualification (HND or Accountancy Degree)
- Have 2 years of relevant insolvency experience.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, be numerical and have a high degree of accuracy
- Be computer literate and have advanced Excel skills. IPS knowledge is also essential.
Apply: To apply, please email your full CV and covering letter FAO Roz Tippett – email@example.com
MHA Henderson Loggie is an Equal Opportunities Employer