Business Recovery & Insolvency Department – Dundee
At Henderson Loggie, our people are at the very heart of what makes us stand out from our competitors. We provide a wide range of services and work collaboratively across the Firm to ensure that our clients receive the very best advice.
We are proud of our approachable, straightforward, and collaborative style of working and are always keen to meet with people who share our values and commitment to providing outstanding client service. Winning the Exemplary Employer of Choice Award at the 2021 cHeRries Awards demonstrates our commitment to putting our people first.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business & Administration Modern Apprentice who is at the start of their career to join our team. Our Business Recovery & Insolvency Department provides timely, focused, and objective advice to a range of corporate entities and individuals. We aim to produce the best outcome for creditors, owners, and individuals.
The post holder will provide administrative support to the team whilst studying towards a Business Administration qualification.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the team with general administrative duties
- Assisting with document formatting, database updates, report and letter drafting etc
- Responding to emails
- Opening mail, scanning mail, and filing mail electronically
- Assisting with administrative support to allocated departments
The post will be based in Dundee but may require occasional travel to our Edinburgh offices in Aberdeen and Edinburgh.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to National 5 (or equivalent) with passes in English & Maths desirable
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Demonstrable commitment to developing into an administration role
- Excellent organisational skills with high attention to detail is essential
- Flexibility and can-do approach essential
- Demonstrate a willingness to study and work towards the Business Administration qualification
Henderson Loggie is an Equal Opportunities Employer