Full-time/ Part-time minimum 3 days per week
Our client, an established and very busy Service and Maintenance Company, is looking to recruit an experienced Business Administrator to support the Customer Services Manager and customer service team. This is a new role due to the continued growth of the business.
This a varied role within a busy department where no two days are the same. Daily responsibilities will include maintaining and updating customer databases, creating and formatting documentation, managing large mail merge projects, as well as general administration duties such as dealing with customer enquiries and call handling.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Good level of education, HNC/D in a business related subject desirable
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of proficiency in English, both written and verbal
- Previous administration experience within a busy office environment
- Excellent IT skills and a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft packages, especially MS Excel and Word
- Previous experience of formatting documents and creating templates is essential
- Confident in running mail merges and working with large databases and spreadsheets
- Previous experience within a customer services environment would be beneficial
- Excellent organisational skills, be able to produce work to a consistently high standard and have excellent attention to detail
This role can be offered at part-time with a minimum of 3 days per week or full-time with a maximum of 40 hours per week. Our client can offer flexibility in terms of hours and days worked. The first three months will be office based but there will be scope to consider a blended work arrangement for the successful candidate.
To apply for this role please submit your CV along with a covering letter that highlights why you want to be considered for this position, and what experience and qualities you can bring to the role.
All applications should be marked FAO Roz Tippett, HR and Recruitment Advisor: firstname.lastname@example.org