Blairgowrie/ Bridge of Allan/ Perth/Pitlochry
Our client is one of the leading firms of solicitors in Perthshire and Tayside. Due to continued growth, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Court Paralegal to strengthen our busy court team which can be based in any of our offices. This is a full-time role working, 8.45am until 5pm Monday to Friday.
This is a varied role with many opportunities to gain valuable first-hand experience in various cases whilst working with senior fee earners.
- Provide support to lead Solicitor/ fee earner
- Liaising with internal and external clients by email, telephone and face to face
- Acting on behalf of the clients
- Drafting and amending legal documentation
- Dealing with ordering routine property searches
- Administrative tasks such as AML procedures and checks, opening files, file management and preparing bills
- Generally assisting partners and other fee earners on client matters
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role and dealing with the Court of Session
- Ability to efficiently manage your own caseload
- Experience managing purchasing and sales from start to finish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally at all levels
- Demonstratable organisational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and be able to time-manage effectively
This role will involve traveling to our other branches within Perthshire and a driving licence would be preferable.
Our client operates a hybrid working policy. If you wish to discuss working remotely or working flexibly then they would be happy to discuss this with you.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com