Henderson Loggie Financial Planning Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Henderson Loggie LLP. We provide specialist, independent financial advice to businesses and individuals located across Scotland.
At Henderson Loggie Financial Planning our people are what makes us stand out from other firms. We are proud of our approachable and straightforward style of working and are always keen to meet with people who share our values and commitment to providing outstanding client service. Winning the Exemplary Employer of Choice Award at the 2021 cHeRries Awards demonstrates our commitment to putting our people first.
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting for a full-time Financial Adviser to join our existing team. The successful candidate will provide specialist financial planning advice to a wide range of prospective and existing clients, both private and corporate, whilst ensuring that the company’s ethical legal guidelines are followed.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the development and achievement of annual business targets and financial budgets
- Identify and establish contact with potential clients
- Gather and analyse information required to provide financial planning advice
- Review existing client’s circumstances regularly in adherence with internal procedures and take appropriate action
- Responsible for the development and expansion of the financial planning business in the Firm as a whole
- Complete all administration in a timely and accurate manner in line with the guidelines
- Operate at all times within the requirements of the applicable Financial Conduct Authority rules and regulations issued from time to time.
- Satisfy the regulatory CPD thresholds, including those relating to the Insurance Distribution Directive, Defined Benefit Pensions, and Conduct Rules
- Create and maintain appropriate business relationships within HLFP and Henderson Loggie
- Minimum of Diploma/Level 4 working towards Level 6 Certified or Chartered Status desirable
- Previous experience in a financial planning environment is essential
- Sound technical knowledge of pensions, investments and taxation including estate planning and demonstrated ability to transfer technical knowledge to others
- Up to date knowledge of FCA Regulations is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and client servicing skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and IT)
- Good personal organisation skills and time management skills
- Good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload to meet agreed deadlines
- A confident, team player who will take ownership for their work and have drive and determination to succeed
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- 35 days holiday per year
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Continuous training and support
- Life Insurance
- Generous pension contribution
- Dress for your working day policy
- Agile Working policy
- Flexible Working
We know how tough things have been so if you want to discuss working remotely or working flexibly then we would be happy to discuss this with you.
To apply, please email your full CV and covering letter FAO Roz Tippett: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is 28 September 2021
Henderson Loggie Financial Planning is an Equal Opportunities Employer