Dundee or Edinburgh
At Henderson Loggie our people are at the very heart of what makes us stand out from our competitors. We provide a wide range of services and work collaboratively across the Firm to ensure that our clients receive the very best advice.
We are proud of our approachable, straightforward, and collaborative style of working and are always keen to meet with people who share our values and commitment to providing outstanding client service. Winning the Exemplary Employer of Choice Award at the 2021 cHeRries Awards demonstrates our commitment to putting our people first.
Due to continuing growth, we are looking to further strengthen our Internal Audit team by recruiting a motivated individual who is seeking a challenging career move with opportunities to develop their own technical and leadership skills within the firm.
Our Internal Audit team manage a varied portfolio of internal audits for a wide range of prestigious public sector and commercial clients, based across Scotland.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Planning, performing and completing audit assignments
- Leading a team of trainees in a client facing role
- Working closely with the management team to complete work within set budgets and timescales.
The successful candidate will be:
- Fully qualified (CA, CIA or equivalent),
- Strong background working within internal audit
- Part-qualified candidates with relevant experience will also be considered
- Previous experience of delegating work to and coaching trainees would be advantageous
- Good technical and client interfacing skills
- Strong IT and report writing skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday per year
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Continuous training and support
- Life Insurance
- Generous pension contribution
- Dress for your working day policy
- Agile Working policy
There will be a requirement to travel to and work from client sites across Scotland.
We know how tough things have been so if you want to discuss working remotely or working flexibly, we would be happy to discuss this with you.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Henderson Loggie is an Equal Opportunities Employer