Aberdeen/ Dundee/ Edinburgh
At Henderson Loggie our people are at the very heart of what makes us stand out from our competitors. We provide a wide range of services and work collaboratively across the Firm to ensure that our clients receive the very best advice. Our exceptional customer service and highly skilled team make us the payroll provider of choice for both local and national companies throughout Scotland.
We are proud of our approachable, straightforward, and collaborative style of working and are always keen to meet with people who share our values and commitment to providing outstanding client service. Winning the Exemplary Employer of Choice Award at the 2021 cHeRries Awards demonstrates our commitment to putting our people first.
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting for a full-time Payroll Administrator within our Payroll Bureau to be based within our payroll excellence teams in Aberdeen/ Dundee/ Edinburgh. You will be working within a team of 11 who look after payroll and auto-enrolment for around 500 clients. As part of the team, you will be responsible for processing a range of weekly, four weekly, and monthly payrolls whilst providing a first-class service to our clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous payroll experience, ideally within a multi-payroll environment
- Experienced in meeting deadlines within a busy department
- Demonstrate an up-to-date knowledge of current payroll legislation and procedures
- Excellent IT skills and previous experience of payroll software are essential
- You will be a strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Ideally you will already have experience of dealing directly with the end user of the payroll service
- Accurate data entry and mathematical skills
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday per year & Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Generous pension contribution
- Continuous training and support
- Life Insurance
We know how tough things have been so if you want to discuss working remotely or working flexibly then we would be happy to discuss this with you. At Henderson Loggie we operate a hybrid working policy, however, depending on the role, this may not be available to all employees.
To apply for this role please submit your CV along with a covering letter that highlights why you want to be a part of Henderson Loggie, and what experience and qualities you can bring to the role.
All applications should be marked FAO Roz Tippett: firstname.lastname@example.org
Henderson Loggie is an Equal Opportunities Employer