Edinburgh / Glasgow
At Henderson Loggie our people are at the very heart of what makes us stand out from our competitors. We provide the full range of accountancy and advisory services to owner-managed businesses, charities, public sector organisations, and individuals. We work collaboratively across the Firm to ensure that our clients receive the very best advice.
We are proud of our approachable, straightforward, and collaborative style of working and are always keen to meet with people who share our values and commitment to providing outstanding client service. Winning the Exemplary Employer of Choice Award at the 2021 cHeRries Awards demonstrates our commitment to putting our people first.
We are recruiting for a qualified assistant to join our Forensic Accounting team based in Edinburgh / Glasgow. You will be joining a recognised market-leading dedicated forensic accounting team.
You will assist the directors with all varieties of forensic accounting assignments including share and business valuations, loss of profit and personal injury claims, professional negligence claims, business sale disputes, and fraud investigation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting directly to heads of department in relation to a full range of forensic accounting assignments
- Assisting heads of department to develop the forensic accounting services provided including the development of strategy for the team
- Undertaking detailed financial analysis, investigation, and interpretation
- Assisting with report drafting
- Proactively contributing to departmental and firm-wide business development activities
The successful candidate will:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (or ACCA equivalent)
- Possess strong IT skills including the ability to adapt to / utilise a variety of IT packages/software
- Have 1 to 2 years PQE is desirable but not essential
- Have experience in auditing/accounts preparation essential
- Forensic Accounting or Corporate Finance experience is desirable but not essential
- Effective communicator with excellent report writing skills
- Highly organised with the ability to cope with multiple responsibilities
- Must be able to demonstrate a commitment to high standards of both personal and professional performance with the ability to take ownership of tasks
- Resilient and tenacious with the ability to remain motivated under pressure
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday per year
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Continuous training and support
- Life Insurance
- Generous pension contribution
- Dress for your working day policy
- Agile Working policy
At Henderson Loggie we operate a hybrid working policy. If you wish to discuss working remotely or working flexibly then we would be happy to discuss this with you.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Henderson Loggie is an Equal Opportunities Employer