Location: Blairgowrie/ Bridge of Allan/ Perth/Pitlochry
Our client is one of the leading firms of solicitors in Perthshire and Tayside. Due to continued growth, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Secretary to strengthen our busy court team which can be based in any of our offices. This is a full-time role working, 8.45am until 5pm Monday to Friday.
In this role you will be providing administrative support to the court team which involves the following:
- Perform secretarial duties, including scheduling appointments, making copies, and compiling complex documentation
- Type documents, including digitally dictated, with accuracy and attention to detail
- Communicate with clients in person, over the phone, and via email
- Undertake a full range of administrative tasks relating to case files
- Comply with the firm’s file management and file organisation procedures
- Deal with the post and the court diary in an efficient manner.
- Deal with a range of individuals, clients, and agencies in a friendly, sensitive, and efficient manner
- To give and obtain relevant information subject to the duty of confidentiality to the client
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Good level of academic ability in Maths and English
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in dealing with the Court of Session is desirable
- Qualification related to typing or secretarial or legal work
- Experience of legal, secretarial, or administrative work is essential
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage a varied workload
- Proven computer skills including experience in the use of Microsoft Office
Our client operates a hybrid working policy. If you wish to discuss working remotely or working flexibly then we would be happy to discuss this with you.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com