At Henderson Loggie our people are what makes us stand out from other firms. We provide a wide range of services and work collaboratively across the firm to ensure that our clients receive the very best advice.
We are proud of our approachable and straightforward style of working and are always keen to meet with people who share our values and commitment to providing outstanding client service. Winning the Exemplary Employer of Choice Award at the 2021 cHeRries Awards demonstrates our commitment to putting our people first.
We are seeking a Tax Manager to join our Tax department based ideally in Edinburgh. The successful candidate would have a key role within our private client team and would also work within our owner-managed business team supporting the partners and directors with ‘ad hoc’ advisory projects. However, we are prepared to consider the successful candidate being based in another location together with a combination of flexible and at-home working.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Looking after a portfolio of private clients
- Establishing professional and confident working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Working on tax advisory projects
- Reviewing personal tax returns
- Liaising with HM Revenue & Customs
- be ideally CTA qualified but will consider ATT qualified
- have a minimum of 3 years of relevant tax experience
- have experience of undertaking advisory work on both company and personal tax issues
- have experience of trusts and Inheritance Tax and ideally shareholder tax issues (although this aspect is not essential)
- have the ability to work with a range of individuals and clients
- be proficient in IT
- have excellent organisation skills
- be experienced in working to tight deadlines
- be a good communicator, both verbal and written
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- 35 days holiday per year & Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Non-contractual bonus scheme
- Generous pension contribution
- Continuous training and support
- Life Insurance
- Dress for your working day policy
- Agile Working policy
To apply for this role please submit your CV along with a covering letter that highlights why you want to be a part of Henderson Loggie, and what experience and qualities you can bring to the role.
All applications should be marked FAO Roz Tippett: email@example.com
Henderson Loggie is an Equal Opportunities Employer