At Henderson Loggie our people are what makes us stand out from other firms. We provide a wide range of services and work collaboratively across the firm to ensure that our clients receive the very best advice.
We are proud of our approachable and straightforward style of working and are always keen to meet with people who share our values and commitment to providing outstanding client service. Winning the Exemplary Employer of Choice Award at the 2021 cHeRries Awards demonstrates our commitment to putting our people first.
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting for a full-time Trainee Case Administrator to join our existing team. Our Business Recovery & Insolvency Department provides timely, focused, and objective advice to a range of corporate entities and individuals. We aim to produce the best outcome for creditors, owners, and individuals. This role would suit an efficient and detailed focussed administrator with excellent communication skills.
Main Responsibilities include:
Providing administrative support to the Business Recovery & Insolvency team including:
- Case set up procedures including anti-money laundering checks.
- Maintenance of files and records
- Establishing & maintaining databases of creditors’ names and addresses
- Logging & acknowledging creditors’ claims, review of evidence & follow-up
- Responding to miscellaneous ad hoc queries by phone, email, and letter
- Preparation of payment and receipt documentation
- Preparation of standard statutory documentation
- Working with spreadsheets – both data entry and analysis
The successful candidate will:
- be educated to HNC/D in a relevant subject (Business Management/ Finance)
- previous experience of working in an administrative role is preferable
- have excellent IT skills with a good working knowledge of MS Excel
- be able to demonstrate that they are able to manage competing priorities and have organisational skills
- be accurate and attention to detail
- be a good communicator, both verbal and written
- have a can-do attitude and demonstrate a willingness to learn
Not only will you share our values, but you will demonstrate a desire to contribute to the ongoing success of the firm.
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday per year
- Continuous training and support
- Life Insurance
- Generous pension contribution
- Dress for your working day policy
- Agile Working policy
To apply for this role please submit your CV along with a covering letter that highlights why you want to be a part of Henderson Loggie, and what experience and qualities you can bring to the role.
All applications should be marked FAO Roz Tippett: firstname.lastname@example.org
Henderson Loggie is an Equal Opportunities Employer