VAT Inspections | What the VATman is looking for?
- This event has passed.
November 13 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 amFree
VAT has become more complex over the years and VAT inspections are on the rise. In the majority of cases, businesses are selected for a VAT inspection by a computerised selection process based on risk criteria including; business turnover, trade class and past compliance history.
However, there are things that a business can do to reduce the chances of a VAT inspection and, if selected, reduce the resource required and the possibility of receiving penalties.
In this one hour seminar, we will cover:
- Why you get a VAT inspection
- How to prepare for a VAT inspection
- The top 10 errors made on VAT returns
- What happens after a VAT inspection
- Top VAT tips for making your tax position more efficient
- 8.30 am – Breakfast & Registration
- 9.00 am – Seminar starts
- 9.45 am – Q&A
- 10.00 am – Seminar close
Please RSVP by emailing: email@example.com