- Location: Edinburgh
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
MHA Henderson Loggie is one of Scotland’s leading independent firms of accountants and business advisers, with offices based in Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
We have a vacancy for an Audit/ Accounts Assistant with our Forensic Accounts team, based in Edinburgh.
- To assist senior management with all varieties of forensic accounting assignments including share and business valuations, loss of profit and personal injury claims, professional negligence claims, business sale disputes and fraud investigation.
- To assist senior management in fieldwork and report writing.
- To support senior management develop the forensic accounting services
- Assist partner and senior management with forensic accounting caseload of market leading team
- Undertake detailed financial analysis and interpretation
- Assist with report drafting
- Part qualified or newly qualified CA (or ACCA equivalent) desireable
- Practical auditing/ accounts preparation essential
- Forensic Accounting or Corporate Finance experience desirable but not essential
- Effective communicator with excellent report writing skills
- Highly organised with the ability to cope with multiple responsibilities
- Must be able to demonstrate a commitment to high standards of both personal and professional performance with the ability to take ownership of tasks
- Resilient and tenacious with the ability to remain motivated under pressure
Closing Date: 22 February 2019
MHA Henderson Loggie is an equal opportunities employer