Auto Enrolment – How to Nominate a Contact
Recently we have received many employer enquiries relating to staging date letters received from the Pension’s Regulator. Employers are required to nominate a contact for their organisation on the Pensions Regulator’s site to comply with current legislation. The process is fairly straight forward but must be done by “you” the employer. A helpful “How to do this guide” is included for you below and of course Henderson Loggie are always on hand if you have any questions.
- Go to the Pensions Regulator website to enrol – http://www.thepensionsregulator.gov.uk/employers.aspx
- From here the employer can go through a step by step guide (not just for nominating a contact but auto enrolment in general)
- No 2 on the Regulator’s list is to provide a point of contact http://www.thepensionsregulator.gov.uk/employers/provide-a-point-of-contact.aspx
- Click on nominate a contact
- The letter code is on the Pension Regulator letter as is the PAYE reference (although it might have a few *** in place of the first section). The Captcha letters should be entered
- Then just enter the contact details
Hope that helps, if you need any further help just get in contact.
You can e mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org