Business Leader Group: May 2020
Where are your opportunities to Pivot/Adapt in your business and role?
In this workshop, we looked at being an effective leader during the current crisis and how to survive, pivot/adapt and thrive as leaders navigate themselves, teams and businesses through this challenging period.
We discussed where the opportunities are to Pivot/Adapt in their business and role, now that global restrictions begin to ease and businesses start to emerge from survival model to a COVID-safe new normal. This topic has been adapted from the original face-to-face Growth Hub plan.
In this challenging period, it’s important for owners and leaders to look at how they navigate these challenges. Important to this will be their ability to pivot/adapt their business, team, model and products/services where applicable to an evolving market.
Topics and strategies discussed included:
- Insights on where in the Survive, Pivot/Adapt, Roadmap businesses now find themselves?
- Insights from peers on how they are navigating this next stage of the COVID-19 crisis?
- Where are opportunities to pivot/adapt in your business and role?
- Tools/Processes to drive strategies you can implement immediately in your day-to-day role
- What key actions you should be taking over the next 30 days
If you’re interested in joining our practical, high-value learning sessions we would like to invite you to register to attend one of our Introductory Business Leader Group sessions here.