Business Leader Group: September 2020
Creating a culture of high performance for 2020/2021
In each Business Leader Group workshop we seek to inject new thinking about leadership high performance. This round, we looked at creating a culture of high performance. A high-performance organisation culture is one of the most important factors driving the ability of businesses to navigate these difficult times successfully.
What are the practical lessons learnt around culture from your peers during this difficult last 6 months? What strategies you can implement back in your business and team immediately for higher performance over the coming 6 months?
Topics and strategies discussed included:
- Cultural high-performance best practice examples and benefits
- Elements to a high-performance culture
- User core values for accelerating decision making across the team
- Case study on a peer culture challenge
- What key actions you should be taking over the next 30 days?
If you’re interested in joining our practical, high-value learning sessions we would like to invite you to register to attend one of our Introductory Business Leader Group sessions here.