This notice explains Henderson Loggie’s approach to the personal information we handle in carrying out our duties as a professional firm of Chartered Accountants.
Henderson Loggie is fully committed to handling personal information in accordance with data protection legislation and best data protection practices. This means that your personal information will be:
Processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner.
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Only collected so far as required for our lawful purposes.
- As accurate and up to date as possible.
- Retained for a reasonable period of time, in accordance with retention policies.
- Processed in a manner which ensures an appropriate level of security.
Whether through this notice or otherwise, we hope to ensure that everyone has a good understanding of why Henderson Loggie processes personal information and, where we do, the rights they may have.
To access the full notice, click here.