Our purpose is to help our clients achieve their potential, as individuals to be the person they want to be and to create the businesses they dream to have and from this to create wealth for the local economy now and to leave a legacy for the future in the communities where we are located.
We have listed below some of the reasons we begin working with individuals and businesses to support this purpose.
- You have too much to do and not enough time
- You have a vision for the business but have an outdated strategy and plan
- Your margins are under pressure
- You are struggling with staff engagement
- You have lots of ideas for the growth of the business but implementing these are a challenge
- You are working very long hours which is having an impact on your personal life
- You have a new product/service to launch but are struggling with sales
- You are losing business to competitors
- You need support with implementing change in the business
- You need an external sounding board, some impartial from the business
What do our leadership academies offer?
Who runs the business growth workshops?
Business Growth Senior Manager
Accredited Facilitator & Coach
Henderson Loggie & Our Training Partner, Mindshop
Our Board and Senior Management teams have used Mindshop to grow and develop our staff since 1999. We work with Mindshop to deliver our Business Leader Groups which have been running for 9 years and we use Mindshop tools and training to provide our clients with strategic support and direction.
Mindshop have delivered business and leadership training to over 10,000 people since it was founded in Melbourne, Australia in 1994 and over 1600 people have used their online training programs since 2009. It has successfully provided strategy tools, methodologies and support to thousands of businesses and senior people for over 20 years and has clients in over 10 countries providing it a wealth of international experience.