Henderson Loggie LLP is a key Scottish independent firm of accountants and business advisers, with offices in Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
An opportunity has arisen for a full-time Payroll Administrator within our Payroll Bureau in Dundee. Due to the current Covid-19 crisis, remote working will be required for the foreseeable future.
You will be working within a team of 10 who look after payroll and auto-enrolment for around 500 clients. As part of the team, you will be responsible for processing a range of weekly, four weekly and monthly payrolls whilst providing a first-class service to our clients.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous payroll experience, ideally within a multi-payroll environment
- Experience in meeting deadlines within a busy department
- The ability to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of current payroll legislation and procedures.
- Good IT skills and previous experience of payroll software are essential, with knowledge of Star Professional computer package desirable.
- Ideally, you will already have experience of dealing directly with the end-user of the payroll service
- Strong team player attributes
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
What to expect:
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday per year
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Continuous training and support
- Life Insurance
- Generous pension contribution
- Dress for your working day policy
- Agile Working policy
To apply please email your CV and covering letter FAO Roz Tippett: HR@hlca.co.uk
The closing date for applications is 9th September 2020.
MHA Henderson Loggie is an Equal Opportunities Employer