Facilitating successful change as a leader
Regardless of whether you are running a small or large business, change is a daily constant as a leader or manager. Between managing evolving customer needs, the performance of your team, operational efficiencies, developing new strategies, profit, growth and much more, there is no shortage of spinning plates to keep in the air.
In this workshop for our Business Leader Group, we looked at ‘Facilitating successful change a leader’. In the workshop, we focused on important insights to help you, as a leader, improve your ability to drive change successfully in 2021/22. Full of practical strategies, insights, tools and examples, the workshop provided ample opportunities to share what is working and what is not with fellow experienced peers.
Topics and strategies discussed included:
- Your role as a change agent – Where are you on the 5 phases? Where are your gaps?
- Finding your ‘spark’ as a leader to drive change effectively
- Enhancing the performance of your key people
- How to overcome common implementation hurdles to achieve your vision for 2021/2022?
- Case study on driving successful change as a leader
Overall a terrific day with attendees walking away with a wealth of practical ideas and strategies they can take back immediately into their businesses.
If you are interested in joining our practical and high-value learning sessions, we would like to invite you to join us at the next Business Leader Group.