You may be an expert in your own field or a general practitioner but we are on hand to provide specialist insolvency and recovery advice to your clients. If you have a client that is facing financial difficulties you should recommend that they speak to a business recovery professional. The earlier they speak to us, the more likely we can save the business and keep you with a client that will continue to pay you fees for years to come.
We can also assist you /your clients with debt recovery and enforcement action.
Some of the ways we have provided support to other professionals and their clients:
• Helping businesses secure finance
• Putting in place Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVAs)
• Negotiating informal arrangements with creditors
• Support in negotiations with HMRC on Time-To-Pay arrangements
• Providing advice to a business wanting to buy assets from an administrator
• Our tax colleagues can provide input around the most tax efficient way to exit a business
• Advising a business being aggressively pursued by a liquidator for debts subject to set off
• Supporting credit controllers
• Advice around solvent winding up v dissolution
• Supporting an accountant dealing with queries from a liquidator in respect of a client’s affairs
• Attending creditor meetings
See our MVL fact sheet which also provides an outline of our streamlined MVL service.