Corporate Tax Manager
- Location: Edinburgh
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full-Time
Competitive salary and benefits package
Henderson Loggie is one of Scotland’s leading independent firms of accountants and business advisers, with offices based in Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
We are seeking a Corporate Tax Manager to join our Corporate Tax department based in our Edinburgh Office, with flexibility to work out of other offices as required.
- To support the Tax Partners in building and maintaining tax relationships with clients and ensuring high levels of client service.
- To assist and manage the clients with more complex corporate group tax requirements and work on advisory assignments, which will include international tax aspects.
- Assist as required Tax Partners in other offices on advisory assignments
- Review when required, the work of colleagues including tax computations and technical letters, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach is taken at all times.
- Manage your own portfolio of tax clients, seeking Partner input as and when required.
- In conjunction with the Partners, provide technical tax advice on a variety of assignments, including international projects, and provide a high level of client service.
- Develop or support Tax advisory specialisms
- Proactively contribute to departmental and firm-wide business development activities with the goal of winning new clients and consulting opportunities.
- Be responsible for billing fees and managing the billing process.
CA, CTA, or ATT qualification or breadth of knowledge to equivalent level
- Experienced Tax Practitioner with reviewing skills
- Expertise in Corporate Tax matters (experience dealing with corporate groups and/or international tax issues would be advantageous), preferably within Professional Services
- Tax planning experience advantageous
- Strong client and employee management experience
- Client driven and commercially aware
Henderson Loggie is an Equal Opportunities Employer