Corporate Tax Manager
- Location: Dundee or Edinburgh
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Various
Henderson Loggie is a leading independent firm of chartered accountants with offices in Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, and Glasgow. We are looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager based in our Dundee or Edinburgh Office.
- To work with the Tax Partners in building and maintaining tax relationships with clients and ensuring high levels of client service.
- To work with clients with more complex corporate tax compliance requirements on both compliance and advisory tasks
- Become involved in the development of the Tax offering across the firm
- Review the work of colleagues including tax computations and technical letters, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach is taken at all times.
- Manage your own portfolio of tax clients, liaising directly with Partners across the firm.
- Provide technical tax advice and manage planning projects through to implementation.
- Develop or support Tax advisory specialisms
- Proactively contribute to departmental and firm-wide business development activities with the goal of winning new clients and consulting opportunities.
- Be responsible for billing fees and managing the billing process.
- CA, CTA, or ATT qualification or breadth of knowledge to equivalent level
- Experienced Tax Practitioner with reviewing skills
- Expertise in Corporate Tax matters
- Tax planning experience advantageous
- Strong client and employee management experience
- Client driven and commercially aware
- Organised with the ability to cope with multiple responsibilities within tight deadlines
- Excellent technical knowledge with proactive approach to CPD
- Must be able to demonstrate a commitment to high standards of both personal and professional performance with the ability to take ownership of tasks
- Computer literate with experience of Tax software packages essential
Henderson Loggie is an Equal Opportunities Employer
The closing date for applications is 31 January 2018.