At Henderson Loggie our people are what makes us stand out from other firms. We provide a wide range of services and work collaboratively across the firm to ensure that our clients receive the very best advice.
We are proud of our approachable and straightforward style of working and are always keen to meet with people who share our values and commitment to providing outstanding client service. Winning the Exemplary Employer of Choice Award at the 2021 cHeRries Awards demonstrates our commitment to putting our people first.
We are seeking a Tax Consultant to join our Tax department based in our head office ideally in Dundee. However, we are prepared to consider the successful candidate being based in another location together with a combination of flexible at home working.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Assist in looking after tax compliance affairs for a portfolio of clients
- Establishing professional and confident working relationships with colleagues and our clients
- Preparing corporate tax returns,
- Preparing computations and advising clients of payment dates and ensuring payments are received on time
- Liaising with HM Revenue & Customs
- Supporting clients with cash extraction, succession and wealth planning
- be ATT qualified.
- have a minimum of 2 to 3 years relevant tax experience
- have the ability to work with a range of individuals and clients
- be proficient in IT
- have excellent organisation skills
- be experienced in working to tight deadlines
- be a good communicator, both verbal and written
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday per year
- Continuous training and support
- Life Insurance
- Generous pension contribution
- Dress for your working day policy
- Agile Working policy
To apply for this role please submit your CV along with a covering letter that highlights why you want to be a part of Henderson Loggie, and what experience and qualities you can bring to the role.
All applications should be marked FAO Roz Tippett: email@example.com
Henderson Loggie is an Equal Opportunities Employer