We are proud of our approachable, straightforward and collaborative style of working and are looking for people to join Henderson Loggie who share our values and commitment towards providing clients with an outstanding level of service.
Technical ability and maintaining a high level of professional standards is important to us, however, what sets us apart is our ability to deliver our service with a personal touch that goes beyond technical ability. We want you to grow personally and professionally.
We have staff who trained with the firm and have gone onto have senior positions at Board and Partner level, leading our service and sector teams and supporting the firm’s training and development programme.
We aim to provide the best learning experience, focused on enhancing your technical and interpersonal skills, at every stage of your career.
With over 160 staff and Partners across four offices, we work as a team with clients, other professional advisers and each other.
- 31/35 days annual leave (dependent upon grade / or length of service)
- Agile Working Hours
- ‘Dress for your working day’ Policy
- Buy/Sell Holiday Scheme
- Referral Schemes
- Life Insurance
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Voluntary Private Medical Healthcare Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme (dependent upon grade)
- Investment in Continuous Professional Development
- Regular social activities (firm-wide, office and departmental)
If you want to explore your potential and become part of a great team, get in touch today with our HR team: firstname.lastname@example.org